Icom IC-705 HF/VHF/UHF Portable Transceiver
Icom IC-705 HF/50/144/430 MHz All Mode Transceiver. Your New Partner for Field Operations
- From HF to 50/144/430 MHZ, you can enjoy a variety of bands in D-STAR DV, SSB, CW, AM, and FM modes. The IC-705 receives continuously from the medium wave broadcast band to 144 MHZ hand. You can also enjoy FM broadcast and airband reception, *70 MHz band will be featured for European versions.RF Direct Sampling SystemThe lC-705 uses the RF direct sampling method matured in the lC-7300. lC-7610, and lC-9700. This method greatly reduces distortion. The high-speed high-resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display are incorporated in a compact design for the first time in this class.
* Downconversion IF sampling method for 25 MHz and aboveReal-Time Spectrum Scope and Waterfall DisplayThe IC-705 inherits the performance and functions of the highly acclaimed lC-7300 and |C-9700 scopes. You can visually figure out the band condition and check clear frequencies. It takes you to the next level beyond traditional field operations. The large 4.3-inch touch screen color display is the same size as the one used in the IC-7300 and IC-9700. It dramatically improves visibility and operability in the field.
Compact and Lightweight Design
“Base station radio” performance and functions are packaged in a compact size of approximately 20 cm. 7,9 in (W) x 8 cm, 3.1in (H) x 8,5 cm, 3.3 in (D).
The weight is approximately 1 kg 2.2lbs (excluding battery pack and antenna). Its compact and lightweight design enables you to hold it with one hand.
BP-272 Battery Pack or 13. 8 V DC External Power
The BP-272 Li-ion battery pack comes with the IC-705. This is the same battery pack used in the |D-51 and LD-31 handheld transceivers.
Of course, a 13.8 V DC external power supply can be used, as well. Max. Output Power 10 W (13.8 V DC). 5 W (BP-272)
Supports both QRP/QRPp Operations
Despite being a portable radio, it achieves the maximum output power at 10 W with a 13.8 V DC external power supply. When the standard BP-272 Li-ion
battery pack is used, operation at the maximum output power of 5 W is possible. True 5 watt QRP, as well as 0.5-watt QRPp power levels, supported.
Full Equipped D-STAR Functions
The IC-705 is fully equipped with functions to enjoy D-STAR comfortably, such as the DR function and Terminal Mode/Access Point Mode. In addition, you can send/receive and view saved photos using only the IC-705 without any application software.
Bluetooth and Wireless LAN
Bluetooth and wireless LAN are built-in. They can be used for smartphone linking and remote control, and also for Bluetooth headsets.
A GPS Antenna and GPS Logger
A high-performance GPS antenna is incorporated in the IC-705. In the D-STAR DV mode, you can send and receive location information while communicating. This high-performance GPS enables various functions such as GPS log function and repeater search function.
microSD Card Slot
The IC-705 is equipped with a microSD card* slot that can be used for firmware upgrades, programming, and so on, as well as voice recordings and saving GPS log data.
* microSD card is not supplied.
Antenna and SP-Mic Come Standard
A whip antenna for VHF/UHF and speaker-microphone come standard. The speaker-microphone HM-243 is equipped with programmable buttons assignable to various functions, such as frequency adjustment and volume control.
Optional Backpack LC-192 Ideal for Field Operations
The IC-705 fits perfectly in the optional dedicated LC-192 multi-function backpack. It has various functions, such as holes for the antenna and holes for passing through coaxial cables and microphone cables. You can easily operate the lC-705 with it in the backpack.
* Whip Antenna for VHF/UHF
* HM-243 Speaker microphone
* BP-272 Li-ion battery pack, 7.4 V 2000mAh (type.)
* DC Power Cable